Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to claim and Dyson’s offers under the Dyson Corporate Program form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Dyson Corporate Program you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Dyson Corporate Program is open to residents of New Zealand who are employees of eligible corporate partners of the program, as determined by Dyson.
3. A promotional code issued to you under the Dyson Corporate Program is valid during the specified time period as set out in the confirmation email from Dyson to you.
4. To be eligible to claim, participants must be eligible employees of a corporate partner of the Dyson Corporate Program and you will be required to provide your full name, company email address and company name to opt in to the program.
5. Dyson reserves the right to verify the validity of all purchases made through the Dyson Corporate Program and reject any purchase that is made in breach of Dyson’s terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that apply to a promotional code issued under the Dyson Corporate Program).
6. A promotional code is valid for one use in one transaction and is not transferable or exchangeable or cannot be taken as cash. Purchases made using a promotional code under the Dyson Corporate Program must be for personal use only.
7. Discount is applied to the full price (RRP) of the selected item only and will not be applied against already discounted or sale prices. Excludes spare parts, accessories, and new release products [Currently but not limited to: V15 Detect Absolute Extra, V15 Detect Total Clean, Pure Hot + Cool Formaldehyde).
8. Promotional codes are able to be redeemed online only at www.dyson.co.nz and are not able to be used for purchase of Dyson products in stores at retailers or in conjunction with any other offer. Selected items only. Stock is subject to availability. No rain checks.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law including statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law, Dyson excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim or offer that is claimed outside of the specified period, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Dyson) due to any reason.
11. In these terms and conditions, Dyson means Dyson New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429046546050), Unit 6 / 99 Carbine Road Mount Wellington Auckland, New Zealand, 1060