Dyson Gen5outsize™ Complete
Dyson Gen5outsize™ Complete
Our most powerful HEPA cordless vacuum1 for bigger cleans.Supersized cleaner head and bin2
Traps unwanted particles with HEPA filtration3
Our longest ever runtime4
Only at Dyson: Exclusive Prussian Blue edition with bonus Floor Dok™ Multi worth $159.
Save $250 off RRP.
Our most powerful HEPA cordless vacuum1 for bigger cleans
Dyson-engineered technology is packed into the Dyson Gen5outsize™ vacuum. Powerful suction,1 advanced HEPA filtration,3 with dust detection and scientific proof of clean floors on screen.6
Gen5 Hyperdymium™ motor
Dyson's fastest, most power-dense motor yet. Our latest HEPA cordless vacuum spins at up to 135,000rpm – generating our most powerful suction1 for the deepest clean.
Traps unwanted particles with HEPA filtration
Dyson’s whole-machine HEPA filtration traps microscopic particles as small as 0.1 microns (μm).3
Reveals 2x more invisible dust5
The Fluffy Optic™ cleaner head in the Gen5outsize™ reveals the microscopic dust and dirt you can't normally see on hard floors5 – so you don't miss anything.
Shows when your floor is clean
The built-in LCD screen in the Dyson Gen5outsize™ displays your remaining run time and the number of particles being removed in real time6 – to show you where cleaning is needed.
25% wider cleaner head2
The Digital Motorbar™ XL cleaner head covers more floor with each sweep, for quicker whole-room cleaning. The Dyson Gen5outsize™ also removes and de-tangles dirt and hair as you clean.
150% bigger bin capacity2
Dyson Gen5outsize™ has a supersized vacuum bin – so you can clean for even longer before emptying.
Our longest ever run time4
The advanced 10-cell lithium-ion battery in the Dyson Gen5outsize™ delivers long-lasting, powerful suction – up to 70 minutes of fade-free run time.4
Transforms to a handheld in a click
Waste no time switching to handheld. The built-in dusting and crevice tool in the latest Dyson HEPA vacuum is always at your fingertips.
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.6
Intelligently reacts to different floor types7
Dyson DLS (Dynamic Load Sensing) technology intelligently adjusts power to different floor types.7 So you can clean carpets and hard floors without changing accessories.
No loss of suction
With Radial Root Cyclone technology, 18 scrolled cyclones capture dust and debris from airflow while maintaining maximum suction power.1
Whole-home deep cleaning
Versatile Dyson HEPA cordless vacuum technology cleans all floor types, hard-to-reach places, mattresses, sofas and stairs.
Switch easily between three power modes
Choose from three cleaning modes: Eco for longer cleans. Boost for intensive, spot cleaning. Auto for a balance of both.
No-touch bin emptying
Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
Single-button power control
Power at the touch of a button, with no trigger to hold.
Easy-to-maintain washable parts
Washable lifetime HEPA vacuum filter and Fluffy Optic™ roller reduces waste. Engineered to be reused, not replaced.
1. Suction tested to IEC62885-4 CL5.8 and CL5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode.
2. Compared to the Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum.
3. Filtration tested against ASTM F3150, tested in Boost mode. Capture rate may differ depending on actual environment and the mode.
4. Applies in Eco mode on hard floor. Actual run time will vary based on power mode, floor type and/or attachments used.
5. Compared to the original Dyson Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head. Effectiveness influenced by ambient light conditions, debris type and surface.
6. Best accuracy achieved in Auto mode. Auto ramp feature in Auto mode only. Testing based on average in home usage according to Dyson internal test data. Microscopic dust is defined as particles less than 100 microns.
7. Dynamic Load Sensing technology only applies in Auto mode with the Digital Motorbar™ XL cleaner head attached.
8. Suction tested to IEC62885-4 2020 Cl.5.9, tested at the flexible inlet, loaded to bin full, in Boost mode, compared to Dyson UP16 tested per IEC 60312-1 2013 Cl.5.8.