Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to claim, the claim form and Dyson’s offers in connection with the Dyson Retail Staff Order form part of these Terms and Conditions. By using the promotional code received by you in connection with the Dyson Retail Staff Order, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Dyson Retail Staff Order program is run by Dyson for eligible retail partners, as determined by Dyson. Dyson offers promotional codes for training purposes and to increase product awareness of Dyson Retail Staff.
3. A promotional code issued to you in connection with the Dyson Retail Staff Order program is valid during the specified time communicated with the promotional code, and on the terms and conditions set out with the promotional code emailed to you.
4. To be eligible to claim, participants must be employees of a retail partner participating in the Dyson Retail Staff Order program.
5. Eligible Dyson Retail Staff will receive a maximum of three promotional codes per calendar year.
6. Dyson reserves the right to verify the validity of all purchases made through the Dyson Retail Staff Order program and reject any purchase that is made in breach of Dyson’s terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that apply to a promotional code issued under the Dyson Retail Staff Order program).
7. A promotional code is valid for one product only in one transaction, is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash. Purchases made using a promotional code under the Dyson Retail Staff Order program must be for personal use only, and must not be sold for financial gain or commercial advantage.
8. Discount is applied to the full price (RRP) of the selected item only and will not be applied against already discounted or sale prices. Excludes spare parts, accessories, and new release products [Currently but not limited to: Airwrap (Red), Supersonic (Red), Airwrap (Copper/Silver), Supersonic (Copper/Silver), and Corrale with Styling Set].
9. Promotional codes are able to be redeemed online only at https://www.dyson.co.nz, and are not able to be used for purchase of Dyson products in stores at retailers or in conjunction with any other offer.
10. Eligible products are solely at Dyson’s discretion. Stock is subject to availability. No rain checks.
11. Dyson reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer at any time without prior notice.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law including statutory guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law, Dyson excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotional offer, including any claim or offer that is claimed outside of the specified period, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Dyson) due to any reason.
14. In these terms and conditions, Dyson means Dyson New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429046546050), Unit 6 / 99 Carbine Road Mount Wellington Auckland, New Zealand, 1060